Our brain and body are amazing and can immediately respond to positive activities. We understand that most diseases, especially chronic, are caused by our lifestyle. As a Functional Healthcare Medical Office, we help individuals who are suffering from chronic problems through lifestyle changes to achieve complete health.
What are the easiest things to do to help your body function efficiently?
First, is food, but how can we make this simple?
Let’s look at what our bodies need to survive.
- A good source of protein.
- A good source of fats.
- A good source of minerals, vitamins and micro-nutrients.
What are the best sources of these?
- For protein and fats: animal protein.
- For minerals, vitamins and micro-nutrients.
- For fats: coconut oil, ghee, olive oil, and avocado oil.
Notice, there are no carbs and no fruits, the above is all that you need to survive and flourish.
The plate above should be filled with three-quarters vegetables and one-quarter protein.